CLASSIC HOME IN BEAUTIFUL NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
This classic 3 Bedroom Home was built in the 1930's and is situated in the beautiful village of Bonalbo, approximately 45 minutes to Casino, 1 hr to Lismore & 1.5hrs hours to the Coast. The home has been tastefully restored and loaded with original features that are now hard to find in modern homes.
- L Shaped Indoor Veranda with fire place
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- New Kitchen with 40ml granite bench tops
- Open Plan kitchen and dining area with heaps of storage
- Pressed metal ceilings and walls
- Main Bedroom has built in robes
- Air conditioning
- Huge Laundry
- Bathroom with Bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Lovely timber rear deck
- 2 x Garden sheds
The property is connected to town water, town sewerage with weekly rubbish bin collection.
Close to National parks and the Clarence river for camping and fishing.
Bonalbo is a great community with services such as School, Doctor, Hospital, Chemist, Supermarket, Hardware, Post Office, Newsagent, Garage, Hotel, Bowls club, golf course and tennis courts. A great little village only 2 1/2 hours to Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Please contact Randal Jacobson on 0459 367 777 from Mt Lindsay Realty on (02) 6635 1199 to arrange an inspection.