25 RICHMOND STREET, Woodenbong
Original Country Homestead
This beautiful, solid timber home is located on the edge of town, with a peaceful outlook onto farming land.
Under 2hrs to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay!!
- Hardwood Timber Home with additional insulated cladding
- Two bedrooms plus extremely large double sleep-out/Bedroom
- Three living areas including private lounge, dining and sitting area
- Gorgeous galley kitchen with original Wood Crown Stove
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Combustion Wood Fire plus two air-conditioners
- Tongue and groove timber walls and timber floorboards under coverings
- Externally cladded for easy maintenance and for insulation
OUT BUILDINGS AND GARDEN
- Two bay lock up garage
- Separate original timber garage/workshop off rear lane at back of block
- Garden shed
- Separate chook pen and Veggie/Herb patch
- Low maintenance manicured gardens
- Ample tank water for drinking and gardens
- Quarter acre allotment
Situated on Town Water and Sewerage with weekly rubbish bin collection.
Contact Mt Lindsay Realty office for an inspection (02) 6635 1199 or Vanessa Wernowski on Mobile 0488 277 232
Close to School (k-12), Post Office, Supermarket, NAB, Mitre 10, Chemist, Craft shop, Cafe, Preschool, Hairdresser, Beauty Shop, Hotel, Newsagent.
Only 13km to Hospital and Medical Centre with two Doctors.