CHARMING & CLASSIC HOME IN NTHN RIVERS NSW
YOU WILL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME. BEAUTIFUL!
This house has style and warmth with its classic features and feels like home!
Surrounded by the most beautiful countryside, it is located in the village of Urbenville which approx 2hrs to the Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay.
- 2 bedrooms plus separate lounge, kitchen and dining area
- New Wood combustion fire for those cozy winter nights
- New carpets throughout with beautiful timber boards underneath
- New painting inside
- Located on a quarter acre block
- 2 x Garden shed for extra storage
- Water tank
- Town water and town sewerage plus rubbish bin collection
- NBN available
The home is located close to all amenities of the town including General Store, School, Post Office/Cafe, Craft Shop, Hotel, School, Ambulance Station, Medical Centre and Hospital.
Urbenville is only 25km to the Qld border, the gateway to the Northern Tableland towns of Warwick and Stanthorpe. Only 1h20m to Warwick, 45min to Kyogle and 1.5hrs to Lismore.
The rural township of Urbenville supports modern day luxuries of city living such as Hospital, Ambulance, Medical Centre, Fire Brigade, SES, Servo, newsagent, Bowling Club.
Urbenville is only 10mins from Woodenbong which has a NAB, Mitre10, Hairdresser, Post Office, Supermarket, Chemist etc
Contact Mt Lindsay Realty on (02) 6635 1199 or Agent Kate Hoy on 0421 483196 for an inspection.