27 Lindsay Street, WoodenbongFOR SALE $299,000
- Property ID: 61754390
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1011 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Large Homestead - B & B Approvals in place!
This beautiful heritage style home has so much to offer and is located in the township of Woodenbong, under 2 hours to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay.
The property is located on a quarter acre allotment, and offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple sleepout and sunroom area's, to sit and take in the Northern morning sun.
- 5KW Solar System
- Master bedroom boasts private dressing room and office space with ensuite
- Large lounge room with decorative cornices, feature picture rails and Open Fire place
- High decorative ceilings with timber tonque and groove throughout
- Large kitchen and dining area which leads out to a north facing sunroom and sitting area
- Polished timber floors and new carpets
- Additional combustion Fire place in the centre of the home
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Featured stain-glass windows
- freestanding cottage/studio sits are the rear of the property plus carport off to one side
- Tool shed
- High quality Bed & Breakfast Furniture also available for sale to help with ongoing trading
**Additional adjacent 1011m2 block of land with Garage and services ready for connection also available for Sale - this block also has a Commercial opportunity - Inquire within**
Contact Randal or Vanessa on 0459 367 777 or Mt Lindsay Realty Office (02) 6635 1199.
Woodenbong facilities include: Post Office, Chemist, Hotel/Motel, Mitre 10, Hairdresser, Craft Shop, Service Stations, Mechanical, School (k-12), Cafe, Metal Fabricating, Mt Lindsay Real Estate, Golf Club, Thrifty T, Campgrounds, Pool, Parks, plus much more!
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.