WoodenbongSold January 17, 2017
- Property ID: 61569970
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
'Kirkmasters Homestead' Nthn Rivers NSW
PRICE REDUCTION - MUST BE SOLD!
Kirkmasters Homestead Circa early 1900's. This charming property is one of the original Federation homes in the area. It was built with only the finest solid hardwood timbers unique to the area with views to the border ranges.
- Beautiful front & side veranda with a view to Mt Lindsay
- High ceilings, original features & tongue and groove timber walls
- 3 good size bedrooms + single room/study/craft room - 1 with skylight
- Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining and hallway
- Lounge room with new Combustion Fire with warranty
- Industrial stainless steel Kitchen plus dishwasher, ample cupboards
- Long wide hallway with a skylight
- Bathroom with shower over bath & separate toilet & laundry
- Rear carport & rain water tank
- Attached work/storage shed & separate garden shed
- Fruit trees including quince, 5 citrus varieties including mandarin,
grapefruit, orange, cumquat and finger lime, plum, persimmon & pecan.
- Beautiful large back yard with views to McPherson ranges
- New roof approximately 8 years old
- Windows fully fly screened
- Colorbond fence sides & back & sealed rear lane access
- Satellite TV boxes & dish connected to 2 ports (1 lounge & 1 bed)
- Choice of NBN fixed wireless or ADSL2+ internet & mobile service
- Connected to town water, sewerage and garbage collection
The Beautiful Village of Woodenbong is approximately 45mins to Kyogle & Beaudesert, 1hr15mins to Lismore, Casino & Warwick & under 2 hrs to Byron Bay & Ballina & approx 2 hrs to Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Community features: Woodenbong has School K-12, Post Office, NAB, Supermarket x 2, Hair & Beauty, Hotel, Golf Club, Mitre 10, Cafe, Servo, Mechanics, Fruit & Veg delivery, Police, Ambulance, Preschool, Art & Craft & Medical Centre & Hospital only 12km.
*Agent declares interest
Please call Kate Hoy on 0421 483196 to arrange an inspection.
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.