TabulamSold For $355,000 September 29, 2017
- Property ID: 61606510
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 41ha (101.31 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SOAK UP THE SERENITY - Large Country Home on 100 Acres
Large Country Home situated on 100 acres of Pastures with Scattered timber. Four Bedrooms and separate study provide plenty of room for a large family. Lovely rural views to soak in from the large verandah and enjoy the peaceful country surrounds.
- 4 large bedroom steel frame home with 5th smaller room suitable for study or nursery
- Entertainers kitchen with 8 seater stone bench for dining and open to living area under raked ceilings
- Modern 5 burner gas stove and/or wood combustion oven
- 1 bathroom and 2 separate toilets
- 200m2 of living spaces with 4 skylights
- Front and rear verandas add 100m2
- Combustion wood fire, gas heater connection and wood combustion oven for heating
- Insulation in walls and Ceiling to aid in temperature control
- Gas hot water or turn over to wood combustion oven
- Off the grid with substantial solar system and 21kVa diesel generator that supports all modern conveniences including dishwasher
- Phone line and satellite NBN service connected
- Water tanks comprise of 2 x 2,500 gallon and 2 x 5,000 gallon for house water and 1 x 3,000 gallon supplied by dam for garden
- House yard securely fenced from livestock protecting established trees, vegie patches and fruit trees.
- Large shed and workshop with power connected
- Chicken run for egg supply.
- Property is fully fenced with good ratio of cleared paddocks and treed gullies supported by 3 dams.
- Bus service at front gate
- Highway frontage and only 48km to Casino and 2 hours to coast
The home on this property is set in very private setting with no close neighbors
Good water and pastured to run cattle, divided into 6 paddocks for easy management
For inspection contact Randal Jacobson on Mobile 0459 367 777 or Mt Lindsay Realty on Phone (02) 6635 1199
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.