Hogarth RangeSold July 12, 2015
- Property ID: 61354360
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 6.8ha (16.8 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Coming up Peaches at Hogarth Range Nth NSW
~Southview Orchard~ - Approx. 16.8 acre holding featuring stone fruit farm, renovated farmhouse and substantial outbuildings. With rich, red / brown, well drained soil and plenty of water, could this be your ticket out of the daily grind?
The immaculate 3 bedroom homestead ~ 2 B/R with sleep outs ~ PLUS the master suite offers nursery nook, walk in robe and massive ensuite with modern renovations (completed about 5yr ago) is sure to make farm life as comfy and cozy as possible.
With the 2014 Crop Cycle looming, consider this as your very real opportunity to take the leap into a delightful, farming lifestyle. The Vendors are motivated and are priced to sell, offering training and assistance in preparation if the right buyer comes along prior to May 2014.
- Spacious well built 3 (plus additional sleepouts) Queen sized bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master suite offers orchard views *loo with a view :)
- Walk in robe, nursery nook in Master suite too
- Polished flooring throughout
- Tiled entry / laundry / wet room
- Kitchen features s/s 5 burner gas stove, downlights & flows into second dining area
- Restaurant like formal dining room runs entire length of home
- double sized farm / home office
- Inviting living / lounge room
- Slow combustion fire place
- 8ft ceilings, fan, A/C
- SOLAR hot water system
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are queen size with additional sleep outs
- Lovely main bathroom, pedestal vanity, shower over bath, tiled througout
- 2 toilets in the home plus additional outside toilet
- 1650 stonefruit trees - UF Gold Peach, Sun Mist Nectarine, Richens White Nectarine & more..
- Silky Oak & Casuarina wind breaks
- Persimmons (non astringent)
- Figs, Mandarins, Lime, Lemon, Cumquat, Oranges, Tangello, Rasberry, Mango...
- White Mullberry, Custard Apple, Jaboti Carpa, Avocado, Grapes, Dragonfruit & Bananas
- Nitrogen fix pinto peanut as groundcover (under way)
- Frog pond, waterfall and wet area
- 2 dams and bore
- HUGE concrete tank off house + more tanks
- 14m2 Cool room (2 rooms)
- Petrol & electric pump
- Packing shed
- Tractor shed
- Chemical shed
- Carport / outdoor entertaining area
- Pump shed
A substantial Inventory List outlining plant, machinery, equipment & tools is available. Please ask.
Under instructions from the Vendor: this property must be sold and new owners have the distinct opportunity for training and coaching to handle the upcoming 2014 Crop Cycle - reap the rewards! Do not hesitate, call your local Mt Lindsay Realty agent Vanessa today on 0488 277 232 and make an appointment to inspect.
Hogarth Range is 323m above sea level, with an average 1098 annual rainfall, falls within the Kyogle Shire Council area and is a short 25min drive to Casino, approx. 2hrs to Brisbane, Gold Coast & 1.5hrs Byron Bay, close to airports and Nth NSW beaches.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR THE $10,000 Skilled Regional Relocation Incentive??? http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/31751/Media-release_Govt-response-to-Decentralisation-Taskforce_final.pdf
*the shot of McPherson Ranges/QLD border is taken from 100metres up the road from the front farm gate :)
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.