- Property ID: 61330680
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Building size:
- Garage: 10
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Farm + 1km Creek frontage + Potential Multiple Income Streams
This irregular shaped 118 acre farm is an entry level opportunity for a family with energy and drive. Rural Australia is calling folks! Come be a farmer! The community of Ewingar will welcome you with open arms, there is even a local farmer in the area who is seeking co-operative farm share arrangements to help you out if you need a mentor / assistance.
The property consists of predominately cleared land, high point of 140m above sea level, with some shade trees and sheoaks down by the banks of the gorgeous Ewingar creek.
Improvements include: 3 b/r rock'n 60's farmhouse. . .
- Timber & iron features
- Polished teak & hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Kitchen (2pac paint, oversized s/s handles, doors / drawers with dampers)
- Summer/winter decks front & rear
- Lounge, dining separate
- Office nook
- Some built in robes
- Slow combustion wood stove in lounge
- Laundry downstairs
- Underneath lock up single garage + additional lockable storage rooms
- Cottage gardens include; original roses, oranges, apples, cherry guavas, flowers & bulbs
Property features; this parcel of land was originally a feed lot which has been mostly cultivated over the years growing crops such as corn and soya bean.
- 576m Large hay shed, part earthen / concrete floor + 3 phase power, 10m H
- 240m machinery shed with earthen floor
- Molasses tank
- Old horse stables & timber outbuildings
- Good set of (sole operating) steel & timber cattle yards
- Loading ramp, vet crush, calf crush
- Weaning yards
- Some yards suitable for sheep, horses, dogs
- Cattle mineral lick bay
- Weaning feed trough
- Water MAJOR FEATURE OF THE PROPERTY : 1km Ewingar Creek frontage
- Permanent water source equipped with electric pump (metered to the big shed)
- 22,000L tank @ high point
- Reticulated water supply to 4 troughs, cattle yards, machinery shed, dwelling
- 2 x 4,500 iron tanks
- 12km electric fencing set up
- Dual street frontage
- Paddocks: The house, The creek, Front paddock (rhodes), Back paddock
- Heavy black friable loams adjacent to Ewingar Creek
- Light sedimentary soils on the higher parts
- Grasses consist of kikuyu, couch, paspalum, wire grass, naturals, clover in season
- 25 acres planted out in rhodes
- Carrying capacity is estimated at 30 breeders / year but could be increased to 60 with proper management.
Approx. 2+ hrs to Brisbane, Gold Coast & Byron Bay. Approx. 60 mins to Casino. Casino, Lismore & Ballina Airports approx. 1-1.5hrs away
This property has a rich farming history, being one of the original Hamilton Holdings. Don't hesitate, phone 0488 277232 and speak with Vanessa your local Mt Lindsay Realty Agent today to arrange an inspection.
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.