BonalboSold November 9, 2016
- Property ID: 61542110
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
THIS HOME IS GOLD - NTHN RIVERS NSW
LARGE, BEAUTIFUL, CLASSIC 4 BEDROOM HOME, HIGH CEILINGS, FRUIT TREES & MORE!
-Aluminium clad home - Never Paint again
- Large patio/entertaining area
- 14ft ceilings with fretwork
- Extra large Main Bedroom with ensuite, shower, toilet, vanity, BIR, fan
- Extra large 2nd Bedroom with BIR
- Queen size 3rd bedroom with BIR
- Bedroom 4 Single room/study/craft room
- Huge Sunroom currently used as an office
- Very large Lounge room, 4 year old Kent wood heater, built in bookshelves & fans
- All Wool carpets
- Large Kitchen, plenty cupboards with classic glass windows, gas top cooker with electric oven (2 years old) town & tank water (can be reconnected).
- Large Dining room with ceiling fan
- Timber floorboards underneath carpet
- Central reverse air-conditioning
- Lge Bathroom with disability shower, vanity & linen cupboard
- Inside toilet with hand basin
- Large laundry with toilet
- New concrete driveway fits 3 cars side by side
- 3 x new joined colorbond sheds + 1 small shed
- Garage & carport
- 2 x lge Chook sheds
- NBN for internet
- Disabled ramp
- Colorbond fences
- Lock up storage under water tank with electricity
- 2 x water tanks - 30,000l & approx 8,000l
- Fruit trees, apple, nectarine, mandarin, lemon, persimmon
-Corner block with great access
Bonalbo is approximately 45 minutes to Casino, 1 hr to Lismore & 1.5hrs hours to the Coast. Close to National parks and the Clarence river.
Bonalbo is a great community with services such as K-12 School, Doctor, Hospital, Chemist, Supermarket, Hardware, Post Office, Newsagent, Garage, Hotel, Bowls club with golf course and tennis courts.
Please call Mt Lindsay Realty on 02 6635 1199 to arrange an inspection.
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.