BonalboFOR SALE $260,000
- Property ID: 61541100
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 5.2ha (12.85 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Quaint Home - 12 acre on the Creek - NTHN RIVERS NSW
QUAINT HOME WITH VIEWS & PRIVATE CREEK!
This flood free 5.2 hectare gem of a property has its own private swimming hole & access to approximately 300 metres of Bottle Creek. Home sweet home &/or great Investment! (return $300 per Week rental)
Features of the property include:
- Lovely big wooden Veranda on two sides with timber rails
- Amazing rural views to the Northern Ranges!
- Kitchen/Dinette with expansive glass windows encapsulating the morning sun
- Lounge room with reverse cycle Air-con & carpeted
- Bedroom 1 with reverse cycle air-con
- Bedroom 2 Double size with BIR
- Good size bathroom with shower, vanity, linen closet.
- Separate toilet
- Freshly painted
- 2 x 25,000 water tanks with high rainfall
- Large attached Shed
- Perfect soil & drainage for citrus trees on hill
- 12 acres of alluvial soil perfect for planting
- Rubbish collection available.
- Rates approx $900p/a. (Plus Pension discounts available)
- School bus right out the front gate (Tabulam or Bonalbo Schools)
- Quiet rural outlook
This property is approximately 10km to Tabulam, 16km to Bonalbo, 50 mins to Casino, 1hr 15min to Lismore & under 2 hours to Ballina & Bryon Bay. Only a bit over 2 hours to Gold Coast & Warwick.
Please contact Randal Jacobson on 0459 367 777 or Mt Lindsay Realty on (02) 6635 1199 to arrange an inspection.
Dear Vanessa, Roger and I are just wanting to thank you for the way in which you conducted the sale of our home in Woodenbong recently. Your friendly business like approach is very commendable, and we are so glad we used your office. The quick sale after we put it in your hands was an added bonus. We certainly would recommend your services to anyone who has the need. Thank you once again, Sincerely,
- Meryl and Roger Tollington
JUNE 2107 ‘I have bought and sold properties through Vanessa at Mt Lindsay Real Estate. Vanessa is great to deal with, she is always helpful, very approachable, knows the property market in the region inside out and gives good advice. Whether a buyer or a seller I would recommend using Vanessa and the team at Mt Lindsay Real Estate.’
- Richard Wood
JULY 2017 - I have had Mt Lindsay Realty look after my rental property for several years and couldn’t be happier. Kevin Wernowski’s professionalism in managing the property gave me peace of mind that property was in good hands considering I was a 2 hour drive away. I has since SOLD the property with the help of Vanessa Wernowski. Vanessa worked tirelessly to get me the best price in a somewhat depressed market. I am thrilled with the result and would recommend Vanessa , Kevin and her team if you have the need for their services. Nothing was too much trouble and she was a delight to deal with. Thanks again Vanessa and Kevin.